ON THE SOUTH SHORE OF MONTREAL
Thanks to our many dumpsters ranging in size from 10 to 40 cubic yards, we are able to quickly meet your dumpster rental and materials reclamation needs. Whether you’re building, demolishing or renovating, we adapt to all situations. To better meet your needs, we offer short- and long-term rentals, according to your time frame.
You have access to sturdy dumpsters with the following dimensions:
- 10 cubic yards: 10 feet long, 8 feet wide and 4 feet high
- 13 cubic yards: 12 feet long, 8 feet wide and 4 feet high
- 20 cubic yards: 20 feet long, 8 feet wide and 4 feet high
- 40 cubic yards: 20 feet long, 8 feet wide and 7 feet high
With Conteneurs Rouville, you’ll always benefit from fast, personalized service. Whether your project is modest in scope or major, you can be sure that we comply with safety rules and current regulations when we install your dumpster. When your project is finished, we pick up your debris and will give second life to most of your waste materials thanks to our sorting centre!
- Reinforced concrete;
- Green waste.
With our efficient manual sorting method, we separate materials in order to manufacture new, useful products such as acoustic panels, drainage stones, beams, etc. Because we care about the environment, we do everything we can to ensure that reusable materials don’t end up in the dump.
The city of Chambly offers certain days on which they provide subsidized materials reclamation services to its citizens at Conteneurs Rouville’s sorting centre, namely, the first Saturday of every month from May through November. We invite you to contact us for additional information.
Steps to take in carrying out your projects
PREPARE YOUR WORKSITE ACCORDINGLY
Before starting major construction, demolition or renovation work, here are the steps you should follow and the questions you should ask yourself as an informed construction contractor:
- Identify the type of tasks that you have to carry out
- Make a list of the tasks that you have to do
- Are you able to do these tasks alone or do you need the help of another worker?
- Make sure that your budget covers your equipment, material and labour
- Establish a detailed timeline that takes tool rental into consideration
- Get the equipment, materials and permits that you need
- Familiarize yourself with safety standards and be sure to abide by them
- Get information from your municipality about whether you need to get a permit to place a dumpster in the street or on the sidewalk
- Also, make sure that you get the right dumpster for your work
WHAT SIZE DUMPSTER SHOULD I GET?
Contact the experienced Conteneurs Rouville team, who will be happy to guide you in choosing the dumpster that best corresponds to the work that you need to carry out. We will deliver it to you, and, once your project is finished, we’ll pick it up.